Here’s another great cutting-tool option to consider for your Fresh Air junkets, the new Benchmade Model 551H20 locking folder. From the AXIS locking mechanism to the Noryl GTX handles, the entire knife is made with corrosion resistant materials. This includes the “hard to overlook” bright Orange Griptilian grip textured molded handles and double 420J handle liners.
The 551H20 folder is a modified drop-point blade designed using X15 T.N stainless steel (58-60HRC); with an edge that comes shaving sharp and is reasonably easy to maintain. This is a folder set up for both right- and left-handed people with thumb-studs on both sides of the blade back. Being it’s an ambidextrous design the stainless steel carry clip is also reversible to tailor the folder to your preferences.
Benchmade Model 551H20 Specifications:
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Blade Style & Opener: Modified Drop-Point; Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Blade Steel: X15 T.N Stainless Steel (58-60HRC)
- Handle Specs: Orange Glass Fill Noryl GTX; Double 420J Liners
- Carry Options: Reversible Stainless Steel Carry Clip
- MSRP: 551H20 $120, 551SH2O $120
- Blade Length: 3.40″ (8.64cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.115″ (2.92mm)
- Open length: 8.07″ (20.50cm)
- Closed Length: 4.62″ (11.73cm)
- Weight: 3.82oz (108.39g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.64″ (16.29mm)
- Country of origin: USA
One thought on “New Benchmade Model 551H2O Knife”
I read a few topics. I respect your work and added blog to favorites.